Hi John,

Thanks for your reply. I'm new to linux systems, much less embedded linux
systems.

How would I know if I'm using NFS and systemd? I'm currently in the
processing of flashing bbb, so I don't know if this new version of bb will
be the same as before.

Also, I thought enabling the SPI was an internal process? From what I've
been reading about NFS and connman they talk about internet connections
etc. I'm a bit confused. What's the difference between uEnv.txt vs
nfs-uEnv.txt?

Thanks!