Yep, I like Sublime Text as well. It is clearly my favorite editor, but for
indexing the Linux Kernel, to include only code for the platform I’m using, I
use Eclipse. This help me browse to any Linux Kernel function with a ctrl
click. For Javascript, I use Webstorm and for embedded I use CCSV6.1. I use
whatever tools get the job done.

Regards,
John