On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 12:45 PM, Damian Nahmiyas <damm.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi! i need some help to enable pins P9 19,20 to use i2c2 with te precompiled
> kernel of chipsee screen.I dont found the cape manager:
>
> /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.8/slots: No such file or directory

The people who designed the chipsee cape messed up... They have a can
phy connected to those i2c pins needed for cape-manager..

Use any of the v4.x kernels where both the chipsee r/c are fully supported:

dtb=am335x-boneblack-bbb-exp-r.dtb
dtb=am335x-boneblack-bbb-exp-c.dtb

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/