I'm reading sensors using the analog inputs on my BBG and for my real
application the SFS system is plenty fast enough but I do occasionally get
share violation exceptions. I'm assuming that I'm attempting to read the
file exactly when it is being written and therefore I get the exception. A
try/catch handles that but I'd much rather just check to see if the
conversion/write has finished and not generate exceptions.

Problem is I can't seem to find any information on what to check or even if
there is anything I can check. Anyone have any information on this?

The second part of the question is about speeding up the conversions. Since
I'm reading sensors and this BBG is mucho fast I made a simple oscilloscope
using Zedgraph to see the effects of my low pass filter combinations (Its
MUCH easier than using my real oscilloscope!). Problem is that if I just
read the ADC values and stuff them into an array I get tons of exceptions.
I have to slow down the reading of the adc file by doing other operations
in the loop (I tried thread.sleep() but that only goes down to 1ms and cuts
the sample rate in half.

I did run across mentions of changing the ADC conversion rate but only with
assembler or C running on a PRU. I'm nowhere near skilled enough to do PRU
programming and there doesn't seem to be any library for C# for accessing
the registers (I see there is for Python and C/C++).

Any clues on how to change the conversion rate from C# (maybe a PyPRUSS
like library for C#?)

Thanks!