On 03/02/2016 10:25 AM, Cad Impaler wrote:

I looked through dmesg and found this

[ 120.941638] FAT-fs (mmcblk1p1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck. [ 121.280670] FAT-fs (mmcblk0p1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.

Could that have been the power outage? I set up e2fsck to run fsck on every boot but I still get the same error in dmesg. Should I back up my microSD card and get a better one? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
--

man e2fsck

NAME
       e2fsck - check a Linux ext2/ext3/ext4 file

You want to look into running fsck.vfat on those partitions, e2fsck will do nothing for them...

Mike