I've run into a little issue in trying to access the beagleboard via
machinekit/face from an andriod device. When I setup the machinekit.ini
file to allow for REMOTE=1 I'm now getting an error message about not being
able to connect to the RT kernel::
--
halcmd: the rtapi:0 RT demon is not running - please investigate
/var/log/linuxcnc.log

--
I've noticed in the file that it says to run uuidgen to get the machine
uuid but for some reason it doesn't seem to be installed on the BB-image

Any help would be appreciated!!