Hi Yegor,

I'm not sure what you're asking. The post you're replying to is
literally me talking about trying to get the HackRF working, so yes I've
used it.

-Stephen
Hi Stephen,

have you used this device? https://greatscottgadgets.com/hackrf/

I'm experiencing this issue with some GSM modems. See my post at TI forum (
http://e2e.ti.com/support/arm/sitara_arm/f/791/p/385033/1801121#1801121)

Yegor

beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.