I am trying to use rpmsg from user space. I am following the PRU training
of TI
(http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/PRU_Training:_Hands-on_Labs#Part_1:_Linux_Command_Line_LED_Toggling)

I use the latest beaglebone black image (Debian 8.3 2016-01-24
from https://beagleboard.org/latest-images).

The three kernel modules that are needed appear to be already part of this
image (virtio_rpmsg_bus.ko, pruss_remoteproc.ko,rpmsg_pru.ko). It seems
like I have to load them in this exact order. Unfortunately
pruss_remoteproc.ko is already loaded and there seem to be a bug that
prevents reloading the module
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/beagleboard/EXBjL4TkBiU). So what
could be a solution for this problem?

- Can I load the modules in the right order on boot? (I cannot find the
point where pruss_remoteproc.ko gets loaded)
- Can I prevent pruss_remoteproc.ko from being loaded on boot and insmod it
later on?
- Or, is my problem something completely different and rpmsg doesn't work
like that from user space out of the box with the image that I am using
i.e. I have to recompile the kernel?

Thank you!