If you understand device trees, you should be able to turn off I2C2 on
p9-19 and P9-20 and enable on P9-21 and P9-22 (as Mode 4).  I doubt that
you can route the I2C2 out to two separate pin-outs at the same time.

If you don't understand how to make all of that work, then I would put some
very short jumper wires from P9-19 to the next pin, which is P9-21 and
another short jumper from P9-20 to P9-22. I2C2 is enabled and live by
default on Pins P9-19 and -20 on the current 8.3 releases.  If you don't
know how to turn off P9-21 and P9-22 for the jumper solution, cut the
connector pins off going from the cape to the main BBB board.  Spend the
rest of the time between now and the 31st finishing the rest of the
project.  You probably have other problems that you don't even know you
have, yet.

--- Graham

==