Thanks Robert!
I have an issue with ntp update at boot. I have solved it temporary.

Well, I have just tried to launch the '*update_kernel*' script:

cd /opt/scripts/tools/
git pull
sudo ./update_kernel.sh --ti-channel --lts-4_1

But it fails due to there is not space left on device.

cp: failed to extend '/boot/uboot/initrd.img': No space left on device

Checking device with '*df -h*', output is:

/dev/mmcblk0p1     96M     96M     100%     /boot/uboot

Is there any option to extend this partition? Or maybe, can I remove some
file from "*/boot/uboot*" without blocking the system?
If '*_bak' folders are removed the result is the same, no space left
neither, and at reboot, BBB is bricked.