> *Hi William,*
>
> *Please see my original post and you will see the outputs from each of
> these commands.*
> *The driver appears to be loaded perfectly. *

Seems I missed that part. Ok, so the device tree seems to load but where is
the output of lsmod ? It should look something like( more or less ) with
hopefully the generic one-wire module also loaded.

william@beaglebone:~$ lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
bnep                   13297  2
rfcomm                 52320  0
bluetooth             394459  10 bnep,rfcomm
nfsd                  220016  2
sg                     24111  0
uas                    11682  0
usb_storage            47695  1 uas
evdev                   7956  0
tda998x                11683  1
tilcdc                 27869  0
omap_rng                4346  0
omap_aes               13033  0
rng_core                7233  1 omap_rng
omap_sham              19152  0
drm_kms_helper        106705  3 tda998x,tilcdc
uio_pdrv_genirq         3313  0
leds_gpio               3102  0
uio                     8350  1 uio_pdrv_genirq