Hi Paul,
Thanks for posting this info.
There might be an issue with my Chromebook then because they network
doesn't seem to come up. Just out of curiosity, which OS image are you
using for your Beaglebone?
Also yesterday after I finished running apt-get upgrade, all of the sudden
they USB network started working. Of course after I rebooted the Beaglebone
never came back up again.
When I get more time, I will play with different Linux images on the
Beaglebone see if that changes anything.
Cheers
Christian