On the BBB, using Linux beaglebone 4.1.18-ti-r53 (from console flasher
image), the CryptoCape no longer appears to load:

debian@beaglebone:~$ dmesg | grep CRYPTO
[    3.607175] bone_capemgr bone_capemgr: slot #3: 'BB-BONE
-CRYPTO,00A0,SparkFun,BB-BONE-CRYPTO'
[    4.617394] bone_capemgr bone_capemgr: loader: failed to load slot-3
BB-BONE-CRYPTO:00A0 (prio 0)

I'm not sure how to debug this further.

I tried this on both an older cape and a newer one and I (or SparkFun)
haven't changed.

I checked
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/dtb-rebuilder/tree/4.1-ti/src/arm but
I didn't see the overlay.

Is there something else one needs to do now to enable this (or other
capes?)

Thanks,

Josh