You need to export the Allegro files in ascii format and then Altium can import
those files. Copper pours and other polygons have to be redone because the
import creates hundreds of edges for each polygon. Also, some of the parts have
to be fixed. Synchronize the schematic with PCB in Altium and then generate
gerber files which you can compare to the gerber files from BeagleBone. The can
be an iterative effort, fixing PCB items and then regenerating gerber files.
Count on a few days effort to get this done. I normally add 3D rendering to all
the parts and then generate a Solidworks 3D view of the complete PCB.

Regards,
John