Thanks Williams and Robert for the idea to upgrade the image. Could you
help with this additional clarification on upgrading the Image.

1. Will the Debian Image(8.2) will also be upgraded when I sudo apt-get
install linux-imagexxx  where xxx is the next higher version of image?

2. Unless there is third party installed remove --purge previous img is not
required? Is my understanding correct or is remove purge required always(
sudo apt-get remove --purge linux-image-yyy where yyy is previous version
of image )?

3. I have custom capes included in the current image. I hope the custom
capes in current image will be retained after the upgrade using sudo
apt-get install linux-imagexxx?

4. Is there a way to find the next higher and the latest version of kernal
image instead of searching? The ugrade process script will check for next
higher stable version of kernel image and apply the upgrade.

Thanks,
Veera