Hi

Update: After trying many times, I can boot the board and SSH to it
successfully.
The tip I learn here is to:

- Disconnect wi-fi connection between before connect the board (I don't
know if this really help, or just coincidence).
- Wait longer after 4 LEDs on. Can be 5 seconds.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 6:01 PM, Nguyễn Hồng Quân <ng.hong.q...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 5:36 PM, Hồng Quân Nguyễn <ng.hong.q...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> I have an BeagleBone Black with Debian Wheezy preinstalled. I bought an
>> 8GB microSD card and wrote
>> bone-debian-8.3-lxqt-4gb-armhf-2016-01-24-4gb.img image to it (with dd).
>> The writing was complete. I mounted it in Ubuntu laptop to check its
>> content.
>>
>> Then I plugged the card to BBB to boot it. I'm not sure if it boot
>> successfully or not, but I cannot make LAN connection with it via USB.
>>
>> What I did to boot it from MicroSD card:
>>
>> - Power off the BBB.
>> - Put card in. Hold down the button on top of it.
>> - Connect USB with my laptop to provide power.
>> - Wait until 4 LEDs on at once. Wait more 2 seconds and release the
>> button.
>>
>> I don't have HDMI cable and monitor to see boot process. I tried to make
>> Ethernet Connection with it from Ubuntu but failed. Here is what I see from
>> my laptop syslog
>>
>> http://pastie.org/10796177
>>
>> Can you tell me what's wrong and how to fix?
>>

> --
> Quân
> * Nguyễn Hồng Quân                            *
> * ☎ 093 9030 338                              *
> * Facebook: ng.hong.quan                      *
> * 🌏 quan.hoabinh.vn                          *

Quân