No processors. I have no idea what the issue is and why we can't get them.
We keep asking. Some say there are plenty out there and the distributors
say they do not have very many. We are scrapping together as many as we can
find but really not enough to do a run so far.

Element14 builds their own.  Sounds like they are having the same issue we
are.

Gerald

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Fred Patrick <fred.patr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The price on Amazon has gone fro $55 to $85 in the last month. Element14
> merely says that there are none in stock w/o an estimated availability
> date. Is there a manufacturing problem with Rev C?

Gerald

ger...@beagleboard.org
http://beagleboard.org/
gcol...@emprodesign.com