Hello,

I had posted yesterday about an issue with the ethernet not coming back
after you unplug the ethernet cable. I was recommended to upgrade to the
Jessie images as they use conman. This was great, it fixed my problem.

But now I have another bug. The Rx/Tx pins on SPI1 seem to be flipped.
Attempting to modify this in the device tree overlay does not seem to work.

Does anyone else have this issue? Have you successfully been able to fix
this issue?

For me, I've already got hardware built. So at this point I can't work with
the pins being switched. But I need that ethernet bug fixed.

Thanks for your input!