Hi Taceant,

I installed Geany in my pc , how can i configure it to compile my C
programs and send them to my BBB ???

Best regards

> On 19 April 2016 at 11:12, Brainiac <wadi.benrhoum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi everyone
> >
> > Can i program my BBB with Geany (EDI) ?? if that's possible how can i do
> it
> > ?? i'm using a normal PC that runs windows 7 32bits , i'm new with the
> BBB
> > and i'm stocked with the programming issue , need help
>
> I edit files on my BB from a Windows PC using Notepad++ with its FTP
> plugin. It works very well. I use putty to build.
>
> I also use Geany from a Linux PC.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAKkGsYJE4v9bkgN2H2R5pAR2bmbC%3DYfXmKaaaa9kVX9-h-wP0A%40mail.gmail.com
> .

*Wadi Ben Rhouma*
*Vice Président ENET'COM Junior Entreprise*

*Tél : +216 53 56 61 70*
*E-mail : wadi.benrhoum...@gamil.com <wadi.benrhoum...@gamil.com>*
*Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/wadi.benrhouma
<https://www.facebook.com/wadi.benrhouma>*
*Skype : benrhoumawadi*

*--Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.--*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAFy1tHXDBmRA%2BnO_em7NnQWv0s1FyUFWnBWpseGwj_P%3Dd70wBQ%40mail.gmail.com.