Hi J dog:

Would you be kind enough to post a reference to this capability?  I have
the early preview tools for Windows 10 IoT, bash on NT, and the Android and
Windows phone SDKs.  What I have is quite rough at this point, so I am
surprised that a June or July 2016 release date is possible.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Wolfson, Ph.D., TX LPI, #A17473
Dallas Legal Technology
3402 Oak Grove Avenue, Suite 300-A
Dallas, Texas 75204-2353

*214-257-0984 (Tel)214-838-7220 (Fax)Send me an email. <pwolf...@dlglt.com>*
The contents of this email are confidential to the sender and the ordinary
user of the email address to which it was addressed, and may also be
privileged.  If you are not the addressee of the email, you may not copy,
forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form
whatsoever.  If you have received this email in error, please advise the
sender at  214-257-0984.  Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAKCWynangQdH-fzVsMAyLaanKH_x%3DrcoXwB2Di3xdDCfY79Xzw%40mail.gmail.com.