pinctrl-single,pins = <
                    0x190 (*PIN_INPUT*_PULLDOWN | MUX_MODE0)    /*
mcasp0_aclkx.mcasp0_aclkx */
                    0x194 (*PIN_INPUT*_PULLDOWN | MUX_MODE0)    /*
mcasp0_fsx.mcasp0_fsx, INPUT */
                    0x198 (*PIN_INPUT*_PULLDOWN | MUX_MODE0)    /*
mcasp0_axr0.mcasp0_axr0 */
                    0x19c (*PIN_INPUT*_PULLDOWN | MUX_MODE2)    /*
mcasp0_ahclkr.mcasp0_axr2 */
                    0x1ac (*PIN_INPUT*_PULLDOWN | MUX_MODE0)    /*
MCASP0_AHCLKX -> MCASP0_AHCLKX (I2S_MCLK_OUT)- in */

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORoRjgXeS50Z%2BBDRb2o2G7Ubd9E5ta_yY0quX%2BQJVpy3hw%40mail.gmail.com.