Hello,

I use 1-wire on Pin P8.11

Now I want to use a second 1-wire on Pin P8.12

I made the first 1-wire with this instructions:
http://www.bonebrews.com/temperature-monitoring-with-the-ds18b20-on-a-beaglebone-black/

I wrote a new file called w2.dts
changed the exclusive pin to "P8.12" and Pin offset to "0x30" and the names
to "w2"

I can compile and load the overlay ... but nothing is found on this Pin.

The existing 1-wire Pin is working, but the new Pin seems are not working.

Should I have a new folder called w2?

/dts-v1/;
/plugin/;

/ {
    compatible = "ti,beaglebone", "ti,beaglebone-black";
    part-number = "BB-W2";
    version = "00A0";

    exclusive-use = "P8.12";

    fragment@0 {
        target = <&am33xx_pinmux>;
        __overlay__ {
             bb_w2_pins: pinmux_bb_w2_pins {
                 pinctrl-single,pins =  <0x30 0x37 /* gpmc_ad13.gpio1_12,
OMAP_PIN_INPUT_PULLUP | OMAP_MUX_MODE7 - w2-$
             };
        };
    };

    fragment@1 {