пʼятниця, 15 квітня 2016 р. 17:18:08 UTC+3 користувач Joshua Datko написав:

> Last I looked into this, there is a HS (high security) version of the
> processor that supports the features you mention. Or, at least secure
> boot. I have never been able to find the guy that knows the guy to get
> the NDA signed to find out more though.

Thank you for the answer.
I was talking about an ordinary version, not a HS one, I thought since it
has Security Extension included it should use it (and possibly - let use it
by third parties). But it seems, all Monitor services available, are those
ridiculous 3 options to write NACR, auxiliary control register and L2
auxiliary control register. It's definetely not what I was seeking.
And even if it's not possible to find a way through NDA signing, it sucks.
Will pretend that those unavailable hardware capabilities just don't exist.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/7ffd94a1-4e60-4a66-8116-bbd16442b215%40googlegroups.com.