Hello,
I want to run few scripts in parallel at boot up. I am using Service
routine to run the script located in "/usr/bin/" at boot up. That script
basically executes 10 bash scripts. I tried to make them execute in
parallel using "&" command but that did not work, and this is happening
only when I try to run script at boot up.

Once the system is completely up and running at that time if I try to
execute the same script with multiple scripts inside it to be executed in
parallel then it works perfectly.

It would be very helpful if someone could help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/af8d7e14-8651-4202-b120-68470968d30b%40googlegroups.com.