Hi Charles,

Thank you for reply,
I was on vacation so I couldn't reply this, apologies for the same

We are using mdev

We have statically created the device files under /dev directory but they
get deleted when parted partitions the emmc.

Let me try it with mdev disabled and see if that helps.

Thank you,

Regards,
Ankur

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4a6fe3ec-ae0d-46d3-8a01-f6105da8cade%40googlegroups.com.