Hi all,

We've got a real problem with a BeagleBone Black running Debian Jessie
connected to a LIPO battery through pins TP5-8. The system will  be
connected to a power supply that can be turned on or off without notice, so
we added the battery to enable a soft power down and prevent system damage.

Normally this works brilliantly, but if the power only goes off for a
couple of seconds then the beaglebone is still powering down when the power
is re-applied then the "PWR" LED comes on, but none of the user LEDs light
up and the system won't work. While it's in this state powering off and on
again makes no difference, it just stays like this until the battery runs
out or until the reset button is pressed.

Has anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,

Brn.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/03ff547f-8cf3-4379-8a69-a9fa2e08c6e6%40googlegroups.com.