So let me share with you my perspective. Everything was all fine and dandy
until you starting talking smack about the instructions to grow your
partition. Which I tried explaining to everyone, is not the instructions,
but the tools used in the instructions. At which point I tried to make it
perfectly clear to anyone who reads this post that this problem you
experienced is a very rare outside corner case issue. It's happened to me
personally *ONCE* in 3.5 years. Then when it happened to me, it was while
not using anyone script at all. Just me using fdisk from the cmd line.

At which point you decided to get all snotty, and imply that we were of
zero help, and you're moving to a different hardware platform because of
that. When in fact, if you understood the tools, as I tried to point out to
you. This would have been a non issue. At which point I did turn hostile
towards you.

Anyway, ask anyone on this group, I have no problems trying to help anyone
with just about any problem with their beaglebone, when I can. But you can
also ask anyone here if *ANYONE* get snotty to anyone in the community, on
these groups. I have zero qualms putting that person in their place. And I
will not be kind about it one bit.

Me, I do not care about. You can think whatever you like I could give two
rats behinds. But when you start talking about other community members, and
their instructions, especially when you clearly do not understand the
tools, or process, You're going to get a 'beat down' by me. At minimum.

You're the one who is wrong. The sooner you realize that, the better off
you will be.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORrL-d9tkiYkdEHd-E3M5AKW%3DxPOVvLJnYZfmFmergS8SQ%40mail.gmail.com.