If you have access to a Linux desktop, you can take the card after you
write it, then plug it in to the Linux desktop and use Gparted to expand
the partition size to the limit of the card, before you ever insert it into
the BBB.

That way, you have full card memory available on the initial boot.

--- Graham

==

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/0cb2c173-7737-4afe-a781-58852173ee9a%40googlegroups.com.