now hdmi is working, i don't know why, i have deleted the last empty line,
and actived the second cmdline instead the first....

*so i am only looking for a solution regarding this "bone_capemgr.*" ....
why i cannot find this file?*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/7cec4a41-e48c-4fea-9289-f03a32455101%40googlegroups.com.