You are sure "all capacitor"?
I think TPS has no capability to flow trough more than 1A even in peek,
therefore capacitor after TPC cannot generate 4A peak!?
Only capacitor charged directly in this phase is C2.

But only capacitor which can generate 4A peak is C34.
So TPS can flow trough more than 4A for a milisec?

I think there is missing som kind of FBB from P1 pin 1 beacuse the
devlopment focused to USB power.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/5ae3f095-d55f-49b5-a311-5a1e34c67d23%40googlegroups.com.