Thanks, Robert. That got me the conf.bin file so that error is gone, but it
is still looking for wl18xx-fw-4.bin which does not exist. It seems like I
do need firmware-ti-connectivity otherwise there are no .bin files in
/lib/firmware/ti-connecivity. Is there a different firmware package?

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAL8ugEeYP_%2BPViEKrKpkKYEUQ017SMheqdDeAG7Hc%3DoKMjHe3w%40mail.gmail.com.