Bryan,

Ok, anything you like. Just realize that I have 3.5 years experience
specifically with the Beaglebone Black, and this is one thing I know better
than others.

With that said, I did not say it was specifically a Windows problem. It
could be a Windows remote end g_multi driver problem. See, as I mentioned
before. g_multi ethernet driver is not the same as g_ether ethernet, or
g_serial serial drivers. So, if you specifically get g_ether or g_serial
working. This could help you isolate the problem.

However, if you're troubleshooting method works best for you. have at it :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORrwF_1aNo9BnTyc%2Bpcfn1jwzMzx6PO662_%2BjHEwgoyU_Q%40mail.gmail.com.