> Thanks William. So I just want to make sure... all I need to do is flash
> the eMMC with Debian Jessie 8.4. Once I do that, it should boot up and
> automatically run my Softether VPN server located on the uSD card?
> Yes?
> Thanks...Arnie

I have no idea what a *Softether VPN server* *is*. But no, a flasher image
is used for only one purpose. Flashing a working image onto the eMMC.
What's more, the flasher image will also very likely wipe the contents of
the eMMC first.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORp2Ui3cHH-mRFpYLrPi15oP%2BhPDbQ2N8giig%2BgJopEo7Q%40mail.gmail.com.