Anyone else try Seeed's 5" or 7" LCDs?
 http://www.seeedstudio.com/item_detail.html?p_id=2642

I have the 5" model hooked up to my BBGW­.  I have the screen working.  I
have touch working.

But when it comes to the 5 buttons below the screen (LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN,
ENTER) I can only get RIGHT and UP to work.

The other buttons -- LEFT, DOWN, and ENTER -- are not generating any events
that I've seen:

https://www.ccoderun.ca/programming/2016-07-07_Seeed_5_inch_lcd/index.html#buttons

I don't know at this point if the problem is the LCD I purchased, or if I
have to enable/disable something on the BBGW to gain access to all the
keyboard events.  Was hoping someone might know.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b8420034-0e9a-4a84-8663-a5448c08a65e%40googlegroups.com.