Hi, since a few weeks I got my BBB plus a Mikrobus cape (4 slots) plus a
MikroElektronika GSM2 modem.
I was able to run it using minicom only: getting phone calls ans sending
sms.
I tried to manage it from java comm packages (jSSC, purejavacomm, etc.).
No way and no errors: I simply get back the command I just sent out, even a
simple "AT".
No matter echo setting, it looks a kind of shortcut.
Thanks for any help, I'm running short of ideas.

Renzo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/7ac8bbe1-3c8c-4a06-938f-0bcc449ed941%40googlegroups.com.