Hi Matthew,

I'll propose a different approach. First, use universal IO to mux your pins
for PWM. Then just use the PWM sysfs file system to deal with the rest.

So, I have not done this personally yet, but I know it's possible, as I've
seen blog posts on it in the past. The universal io part I would probably
need help from Charles as I've not that done with universal io either. But
I suspect it's very simple.

If you have further question on the subject I can help guide you. As I'd
really lie to see people getting away from Adafruits BBIO whihc seems to be
abandon ware now days

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqtDb8O7KKSY2ExG5H2-uTQ536T%2Btt%2BH3zUSYjdsgZQwA%40mail.gmail.com.