Yeah, I'm probably not going to be able to help you much with all this. As
I'd have to google around . . .so it may as well be you who googles this
information. But you might want to ask on the groups about which software
to use. Robert answered a question not long ago about drone software.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORp%3De3MGiwNtsOE0iDpdZWqjb1FD3os%2Bp%2BL5JcJTnOppFQ%40mail.gmail.com.