I did get the minicom logs but it shows only uboot# prompt.

What I did was this :
1-->modified one dtb and ran rebuild.sh

2-->Copy Kernel Image
Kernel Image:
~/
sudo cp -v ./bb-kernel/deploy/${kernel_version}.zImage
/media/rootfs/boot/vmlinuz-${kernel_version}
3--->Copy Kernel Device Tree Binaries
~/
sudo mkdir -p /media/rootfs/boot/dtbs/${kernel_version}/
sudo tar xfv ./bb-kernel/deploy/${kernel_version}-dtbs.tar.gz -C
/media/rootfs/boot/dtbs/${kernel_version}/
-4-->Copy Kernel Modules
~/
sudo tar xfv ./bb-kernel/deploy/${kernel_version}-modules.tar.gz -C
/media/rootfs/

Did I miss something?
Last resort would be to format and prepare the card again .!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/54606420-e696-45eb-975a-c870a54a7b39%40googlegroups.com.