Hi Ventura.  I am debugging a bare metal MMU and I am having much trouble
with
mapping the memory sections (DDR, OCMC, Dev) and cache.
Actually I don't know where the problem is.  It just hangs when I enable
IRQ.
Can you tell me exactly how you solved your DDR3 timing problem?

thanks..............dd

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/e16be9dc-c9fc-44b2-95fb-20b1d6456de2%40googlegroups.com.