I'm using this image on my BBGW:

https://rcn-ee.com/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2016-08-28/seeed-iot/BBGW-blank-debian-8.5-seeed-iot-armhf-2016-08-28-4gb.img.xz

Initial image write seems to work.  Then I login with the debian username,
and try to enable wifi, but I'm getting this:

$ sudo connmanctl enable wifi
Error wifi: Method "SetProperty" with signature "sv" on interface
"net.connman.Technology" doesn't exist

Google searches for this error seems to indicate that a driver does not
exist (or wasn't loaded) for the wifi hardware.

The only mention of the wl device I see in dmesg is the following:

[   21.097679] input: ti-tsc as
/devices/platform/ocp/44e0d000.tscadc/TI-am335x-tsc/input/input4
[   22.655200] wl1271_sdio: probe of mmc2:0001:2 failed with error -16
[   22.965578] omap_rng 48310000.rng: OMAP Random Number Generator ver. 20

Anyone know what this could be or how to fix it?

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/be879be7-4aa0-44b9-a8d3-7d0a3d4bb296%40googlegroups.com.