Hi Robert,

So there is no way to config the pin? I want the pin to be 0V when PWM is
working, because I want to reduce the power drain from my BeagleBone board
to feed the PWM pin. It is similar to why we have GPIO at 0V to turn on the
LED.

--
Quân
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAL-RyxjzmEEo8rHa6uOS461cC4qcnAS-%3DegV9kuPVM398ZWtGw%40mail.gmail.com.