Not because of lenient  post nor incompetence on our end. We have one
entity that keeps using different email addresses to create the SPAM. We
have found no way to block them except to moderate all posts. He keeps
adding himself to the member list using some sort of software of some
kind.. I suggest you talk to Google about their issues.

If we change to moderate all messages, ALL posts will be slow to appear.

Gerald

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 1:46 AM, Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:

> There's so much spam lately. I know it's been discussed, but I didn't
> really follow the threads. What puzzles me is that this is the only one of
> the couple-dozen lists I'm on that gets spam. Is it because we insist on a
> lenient post or subscribe policy? Perhaps we can tighten that up?
>
> --
> Rick Mann
> rm...@latencyzero.com

> msgid/beagleboard/A7A00752-1B1D-4CE1-B8B3-897979BBF946%40latencyzero.com.

Gerald

ger...@beagleboard.org
http://beagleboard.org/
gcol...@emprodesign.com