Le samedi 20 août 2016 14:54:21 UTC-4, Christopher Hansen a écrit :

> I pinged RS and they do ship to US.  Here's what they told me:
>
> Thank you very much for your recent request.
>

> Shipping and documentation charges will also be applied depending on the
> amount ordered.
>

> RS Part – 887-4764
>
> Price - $252.29
>
> Delivery DHL Approx – $27.11
>

> TOTAL APPROX - $279.40

That is actually bullshit on their part. When I tried to order they said
that they only serve the UK market. When I talked to someone at the US
branch in Texas I was told that they are not allowed to sell to the USA
market. I ended up having them order it for me and the end cost was around
$335.

I make good money so that didn't bother me that much. If you are on a low
budget arm yourself with patience, boards should be available in the USA
soon, most likely before Christmas.

The rev A2 that they have works fine, as well as the Rev 3 boards that I
have at work. Now I just need to replace Debian with Gentoo.

I was puzzled to see no EGL support on debian, why???

Michel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b0093ef7-1c7c-4cd5-8e17-d850d94b850a%40googlegroups.com.