I am trying to get my rather remote (and infrequently updated) BBB
running Debian Wheezy up to date.  It's complaining that the key for
the Debian Wheezy BBB repository is out of date, where can I get the latest
key?

W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository
is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
http://debian.beagleboard.org wheezy-bbb Release: The following
signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1418840246 KEYEXPIRED 1418840304
KEYEXPIRED 1418840246 KEYEXPIRED 1418840246 KEYEXPIRED 1418840304

W: Failed to fetch
http://debian.beagleboard.org/packages/dists/wheezy-bbb/Release

--
Chris Green