Hi,
  The kernel build works fine, no problem there, I have the correct images
build, rebuild_kernel.sh is ok.

 Then I have changed the Kconfig in /KERNEL/soc/codecs/ to add below to
give an option to enable the tlv320aic32x4 driver through menu config.

'config SND_SOC_TLV320AIC32X4
    tristate "Texas Instruments TLV320AIC3x4 CODECs"
    depends on I2C
    select SND_SOC_TLV320AIC32x4'

I want to just rebuild the kernel now without calling git checkout to avoid
overwriting my change. Sorry if this basic but it is not clear to me how I
can rebuild the kernel without going through the git clone, and checkouts
again.

So as suggested I try running /rebuild.sh in the tools directory and it
says it can't open any of the other sh files in the directory. I tried dash
and bash, I've checked the files are executable and all appears ok.

Cheers,
Paul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c9552a2d-79ad-4e6f-98ac-a9c6791604b6%40googlegroups.com.