Thanks Robert! I'll give that a try when I get a chance later today. Will
that possibly also solve my issue with my device overlay not applying to
the slot. Everything I have looked at says that there should be no error
messages when applying the overlay but that's all I get.

Zach

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/80f64049-4082-4f29-b8ba-06eafee4a26e%40googlegroups.com.