I'd recommend to use StarterWare which comes with all required definitions
and a bunch of example codes (including the blinking LED). StarterWare is
available for free at TI's pages or as a (fully compatible)
community-variant which comes with a lot of bug fixes the original version
never got: https://sourceforge.net/projects/starterwarefree/

Beside of that the AM335x TRM will be your best friend.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/e775753c-034a-4379-8190-b61a6b402151%40googlegroups.com.