Hi i am working on beagleboard-xm running ubuntu , when i connected my
ethernet cable then i am not able to ping anything it shows network
unreachable.
I changed the /etc/network/interfaces and added the static ip details even
the problem was not resolved
Thanks

individual(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
reliance on the contents of this mail and attached file/s is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9378490e-4688-4d05-91fd-aae2c1305591%40googlegroups.com.