Thanks to Robert and the rest of the BeagleBoard.org community!

http://beagleboard.org/latest-images/

The above URL is now updated to Debian 8.6 (2016-11-06 builds). This is
suitable for all boards and we'll be pushing for manufacturers to update to
this version as well (depending on the community feedback). This gets all
the boards to a common base and will hopefully aide in community support.
Older images are still archived and available via that page and previously
shared links.

With a few more clean-ups, we can hopefully get more aggressive looking at
the many new code developments we have on our plate.

Happy hacking!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CA%2BT6QPm4o7AWJToAwCk6eSaOm7sKEuKufPY0B2Ec9aAoYp1y%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.