Thanks Robert, I will test the new kernel!

For kernel part, I don't know about omap2plus, but except backport the only
thing I modified is the compatible list in etnaviv driver to add
"ti,dra7-gpu-subsystem", and the dts to enable bb2d and etnaviv required
gpu-subsystem.

For userspace, armada xorg driver contains a lot of things. As I understand
it :
- vivante part is an older driver using gal headers and libGAL proprietary
lib.
- etnaviv is a driver using libGAL as well, but through the libetnaviv
which was I guess intended to help etnaviv folks to reverse engineering and
now deprecated
- etnadrm is actually the driver used, and for some reason (know what to
pass to etnaviv kernel for optimizatio) it use libetnaviv which need gal
headers. It is apparently just a shim and in fact only use open source drm
driver.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b145b71a-332d-48ef-829c-d4abbce0e260%40googlegroups.com.